Travel to the Annual Meeting courtesy of COVD!
Submission Dates for the 2017 Annual Meeting coming soon!
The COVD Annual Meeting Travel Grant is offered to encourage and support optometry student and resident participation at the meeting. The grant is provided through the Wold SAFE Fund, generously funded by the members of COVD. Last year we were able to fund 30 students and residents!
- Membership in COVD.
- Enrollment in an accredited optometry program and or residency program at a school or college of optometry.
- Application and current CV
- Be sure to include any posters or papers you are presenting at the COVD Annual Meeting.
- You will be contacted directly with an article to summarize
- Grant recipients will be selected based on their CV and article summary
If you have any questions, please contact Kris at the International Office.
Summaries of Previous Grant Submissions
Students and residents that submit a grant application are required to summarize an article for the submission process. This is a compilation of the summaries that were submitted for the COVD 42nd Annual Meeting.