COVD 44th Annual Meeting
October 21-25, 2014
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
San Diego, California
Pre-registration ends September 29.
Paying by check? Download the Registration Form
Annual Meeting App
Download the COVD 44th Annual Meeting App
Download the Preliminary Program
Reserve your discounted room by Sept. 15 and save!
See what San Diego has to offer!
Complimentary hotel shuttle to and from the San Diego Airport.
Join us in San Diego.
Written Exam – October 20, 2014
Oral Interviews – October 20-22, 2014
2-Day Pre-Meeting AC Courses
October 21-22, 2014
- Curtis Baxstrom, OD, FCOVD – Vision Development
- Celia Hinrichs, OD, FCOVD – Special Populations
- W.C. Maples, OD, FCOVD & Patrick Quaid, OD, FCOVD – Therapy Techniques
- Robert Sanet, OD, FCOVD – Visual Information Processing
- Cathy Stern, OD, FCOVD – Acquired Brain Injury
- Tom Headline, COVT and Jennifer Mullen, COVT – VT101
General Education Sessions
October 23-25, 2014
- Ron Bateman, OD, FCOVD – Strabismus
- Curtis Baxstrom, OD, FCOVD – Vestibular Input into Vision Therapy
- Brenda Montecalvo, OD, FCOVD – Lenses and Prisms
- Bill Padula, OD – Acquired Brain Injury
- Nancy Torgerson, OD, FCOVD – The Visionary Team Approach
- Jeff Walline, OD, PhD – Myopia
- Nancy Torgerson, OD, FCOVD and Thomas D. Lenart, MD, PhD – Collaboration Between Developmental Optometry and Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Jennifer Simonson, OD, FCOVD – Clinical Pearls for Treating Vertical Deviations
- Carole Burns, OD, FCOVD and Jessica Stevenson, COVT – Vision Therapy Education
Mark your calendars now for upcoming COVD meetings